Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

UH...

What?? Scary beyond belief.. I'm not sure whether to recommend you do more, or sell your soul now.. :/

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

LIKE WTF??

That was surprising on too many supreme levels. Like, Satan? "Oh, thank the Heavens above." Sounded funny.. but... wohohohohohohoa. :/ Plus, you almost had me at the end there.. I almost thought Leo dieded. You sick, demented bastards. :P

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

No.. not the knee.. this is the 18th time...

Lol. I hate this move so f**king much. lol. but awesome video. Now i know how to use it. :)

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Wow.. I can't believe it.

The kick.. wow. just amazing. The blue energy, i liked it. It made killing ninjas a little easier. High scores are incredible. I beat mine every time. The upgrades are insane, and once you get up to max everything, getting high scores is incredibly easy and fun. I love the way this game was laid out. I wish there was another.

Bloons Super Monkey Bloons Super Monkey

Wow.

To those of you who can't pass the level requirements, it's not hard. You just have to follow patterns. And you also have to constantly buy upgrades. It's useful, and this game is incredibly easy but fun. I love it.

Frantic_2 Frantic_2

Great Gadsby, this is good!! lol.

My god, I can't stay away from this game! The music rocks, and the Game itself is just plain insane! i love it. If i could, i'd give you 200 stars. but i can't. You're stuck with 10.

Skrillex SMANS 8 Bit Skrillex SMANS 8 Bit

I don't know what you're talking about. I hate dubstep, but I'd listen to it if it sounded more like this. I love it.

juss sum shiz init juss sum shiz init

"mmm" is right... God damn, dude, I could listen to this all day, and never get bored of it.

nickdyson09 responds:

Thank you very much.

Dead At War Dead At War

Dude..

I am so covering this, posting it on YouTube, and sending you the link to the video. Just pure metal. Kick ass.